You often hear about people who feel ‘stuck’ in their job. That’s simply not the way it should be. A job should be about open possibilities: set your own bar, get the support you need, keep growing into a real career.
We’re not just looking for good people. We are looking for great qualities. People who bring energy and inspiration to work, who connect with the other people working here. We want people who collaborate to build amazing solutions.
Rickenbaugh is growing. Take a look at our current openings. If you see one that sounds like the right fit, let us know.
TO ELEVATE ALL PEOPLE AND OUR INDUSTRY.
WE SELL, SERVICE AND REPAIR VEHICLES.
Our Core Values:
Passionate. We are relentless in our pursuit of an exceptional customer experience. We are driven, committed, and energetic.
Exceptional. We are knowledgeable, experienced, and resourceful. We take pride in being highly accountable, detailed, and organized.
Evolving. We are hungry to be better in everything we do. We are open minded, growth oriented, and deliberate.
People. We are positive, kind, and engaged. We are caring, giving, and humble teammates.
Automotive Body Technician Job Summary
Our Collision Repair Center needs a world class Automotive Body Technician to join our team. We operate one of the finest and most heavily trained repair shops in the city, and we require excellence of our staff. Each Automotive Body Technician must be properly trained and have the experience necessary to provide our customers with optimum service and proper repairs. Most of our customers drive luxury vehicles and as such a higher level of detail is required. We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits. If you’re looking to do the “right thing” and repair vehicles to pre-loss condition using manufacturer best practices and not just to “industry standard”, we want you.
Automotive Body Technician responsibilities and duties
- • Perform any and all tasks related to restoring a vehicle that has been in a collision or comprehensive loss to pre-loss condition, including retrieving and following all manufacturer required and recommended procedures.
- • Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive collision repair and go a step further by maintaining a working knowledge of manufacturer guidelines.
- • Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine any and all faults related to the loss and provide accurate repair recommendations
- • Fully restore vehicles to manufacturer standards, not just “industry” standards
- • Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness
- • Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- • Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
Automotive Body Technician qualifications and skills
- • High school diploma/GED required
- • I-Car Certification recommended
- • 3+ years’ of service technician experience
- • Willingness to participate in in-house training including I-Car and Manufacturer certified training
- • Ability to operate all required tools
- • Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment a must